Dave Ryan Ink

Humorist, journalist, and recovering lawyer, Dave Ryan tackles the issues of the day from a unique and humerous perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, July 31, 2006

Jessica Simpson's dad is creepy

I read the headline this morning that Jessica's mom thinks sexy pictures of her daughter are over the top and go too far.

Before I even read the article I thought to myself that it would be funny to say that her creepy dad was just fine with them. Then I read the article and it turns out that this is what the story is about -- daddy likes the pics.

Okay, guys like pretty girls in bathing suits, myself included. But you are not supposed to promote your own daughter's sexyness. It's called pimping you idiot.

Here's what daddy Joe had to say about his little girl:

“She just is sexy,” Joe Simpson once said. “If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double Ds! You can't cover those suckers up!”

Too bad she can't cover up the third "sucker" in her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home