Dave Ryan Ink

Humorist, journalist, and recovering lawyer, Dave Ryan tackles the issues of the day from a unique and humerous perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, February 12, 2007

Miss me?

I had to take a little sabbatical from the blog -- I took a job advising the Justices of the Court of Queen's Bench on legal matters and part of the deal was renouncing my right to freedom of speech!

It is clear that the world is a worse place for it. The war is a mess, Howie Mandel is a star, and global warming is causing record cold and snowfall where I live.

No need to worry, all is well, the blog is back, and I’ll get back to work on saving the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angry Nurse said...

About time you showed back up!!!

3:32 p.m. MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howie's always been a star!

2:29 p.m. MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home