Dave Ryan Ink

Humorist, journalist, and recovering lawyer, Dave Ryan tackles the issues of the day from a unique and humerous perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Now that's a getaway

You have to admire this lady's style.

Reminds me of this joke as told in the movie Good Will Hunting:


Skylar and Will sit together along with Will's gang. The boys
are considerably drunk, but it makes for good entertainment.
Everyone here is having fun including Sylar.

MORGAN
Will, I can't believe you brought Skylar
here when we're all wrecked. What's
she gonna think about us?

WILL
Yeah, Morgan. It's a real rarity that
we'd be out drinkin'.

BILLY
I've been shit faced for like two weeks.

MORGAN
Oh great, tell her that! Now she really
thinks we're problem drinkers!

CHUCKIE
Two weeks? That's nothin'. My Uncle
Marty? Will knows him. That guy
fuckin' drinks like you've never seen!
One night he was drivin' back to his
house on I-93-- Statie pulls him over.

ALL
Oh shit.

CHUCKIE
Guy's tryin' to walk the line--but he
can't even fuckin' stand up, and so my
uncle's gonna spend a night in jail.
Just then there's this fuckin' BOOM
like fifty yards down the road. Some
guy's car hit a tree.

MORGAN
Some other guy?

CHUCKIE
Yeah, he was probably drunker than my
Uncle, who fuckin' knows? So the cop
goes "Stay here" And he goes runnin'
down the highway to deal with the other
crash. So, my Uncle Marty's standin'
on the side of the road for a little
while, and he's so fuckin' lit, that
he forgets what he's waitin' for. So
he goes, "Fuck it." He gets in his
car and drives home.

MORGAN
Holy shit.

CHUCKIE
So in the morning, there's a knock on
the door it's the Statie. So my Uncle's
like, "Is there a problem?" And the Statie's
like "I pulled you over and you took
off." And my Uncle's like "I never
seen you before in my life, I been
home all night with my kids." And
Statie's like "Let me get in your
garage!" So he's like "All right, fine."
He takes around the garage and opens
the door --and the Statie's cruiser is
in my Uncle's garage.

ALL
No way! You're kiddin'!

CHUCKIE
No, he was so hammered that he drove
the police cruiser home. Fuckin' lights
and everything!

MORGAN
Did your Uncle get arrested?

CHUCKIE
The fuckin' Trooper was so embarrassed
he didn't do anything. The fuckin'
guy had been drivin' around in my Uncle's
car all night lookin' for the house.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now tell us how you feel about the Calgary Stampede, the atmosphere, the midway, the "carnies", mini donuts, the exhibits, chuckwagon racing .... and what is your best hangover cure?

10:47 p.m. MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:44 a.m. MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home