Dave Ryan Ink

Humorist, journalist, and recovering lawyer, Dave Ryan tackles the issues of the day from a unique and humerous perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bishop Henry Still a Hypocrite

There is a good discussion going on over the Bishop's opposition to the use of gambling revenue to fund education at the Western Standard Blog. For some reason my Mac won't allow hyperlinks so here's the URL: http://westernstandard.blogs.com/shotgun/2006/06/back_to_the_bis.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:53 p.m. MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:23 a.m. MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:52 a.m. MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home